Agape

Saturday 12 March 2022

"I am the good Shepherd "

I am the good shepherd John 10:11. This is what Jesus Christ, the Good Shepherd, said to his disciples. I am the good shepherd. The Good Shepherd Jesus Christ will not forsake his sheep, his children. Jesus Christ says I am the good shepherd. My sheep hear my voice. Dear child of God, Jesus Christ, the Good Shepherd, protects his sheep. If one of the sheep goes astray and becomes an orphan, Jesus will leave all the other sheep and go back in search of the lost sheep. Dear child of God, you and I are the sheep of the Good Shepherd Jesus Christ. Psalm 23 clearly states how the Good Shepherd, Jesus Christ, protects his sheep. The good shepherd will not leave us, his sheep, orphans. The good shepherd will lead us every day, saying, This is the way. The Good Shepherd Jesus Christ will protect us when fierce wolves come to attack us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"തളർന്നുപോകരുതേ "

തളർന്നുപോകരുതേ. ജീവിതത്തിന്റെ വഴിത്താരയിൽ ആരും സഹായത്തിനില്ലെങ്കിലും ദൈവം തന്റെ ദൂതനെ അയച്ചു നമ്മെ ധൈര്യപെടുത്തും.ഇന്ന് നാം കടന്നു പോകുന്ന പ...