Agape

Sunday 22 August 2021

For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain

 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain


 Philippians chapter 1 verse 25 says that I live for Christ and die for profit.  Christ dwells in me from the day I am born again.  From the time that Christ dwelt in me, Christ lived in me, and not I.  Then Christ lives in me.  If I die, I will leave my mortal body and live with my heavenly Father.  I will reach a land where there is no sorrow, no trouble, no crying, no trouble.  The primary goal of a human being is to reach the Kingdom of Heaven.  For the believer in Christ to die is gain because this earth is full of suffering, sorrow, sin and darkness.  Living because Christ is within.  The soul longs to reach a land without hardships.  The flesh dwells on the earth, groaning because it is from the earth.  Therefore the Spirit longs for the kingdom of God, which will not be shaken.  That is why the apostle Paul exhorts the Philippians that living is Christ and dying is profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"ജീവിതത്തിനു നേരെ വൻ പ്രശ്നങ്ങൾ ആഞ്ഞടിക്കുമ്പോൾ അഭയമായി യേശു നാഥൻ ഉണ്ട്."

ജീവിതത്തിനു നേരെ വൻ പ്രശ്നങ്ങൾ ആഞ്ഞടിക്കുമ്പോൾ അഭയമായി യേശു നാഥൻ ഉണ്ട്. നമ്മുടെ ഈ ലോക യാത്രയിൽ ജീവിതത്തിനു നേരെ വൻ തിരകൾ പോലുള്ള പ്രശ്നങ്ങൾ ...