Agape

Tuesday 20 July 2021

Divine hope

 Divine hope

 A Christian has hope that when I die today I will come before my Lord.  Everyone who truly follows Christ can believe so.  For my God is with me in the midst of trouble.  My God is in the midst of sickness.  Nothing happens in my life without God's knowledge.  God spreads everything for good.  A devotee has a hope that even if my God leads me through misery and stops me in the midst of sorrow, He will deliver me from here and teach me something here.  The Hope of the Child of God If my Lord comes today, I will go with him.  You will take me to a land where there is no sorrow, no trouble, no crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"ജീവിതത്തിനു നേരെ വൻ പ്രശ്നങ്ങൾ ആഞ്ഞടിക്കുമ്പോൾ അഭയമായി യേശു നാഥൻ ഉണ്ട്."

ജീവിതത്തിനു നേരെ വൻ പ്രശ്നങ്ങൾ ആഞ്ഞടിക്കുമ്പോൾ അഭയമായി യേശു നാഥൻ ഉണ്ട്. നമ്മുടെ ഈ ലോക യാത്രയിൽ ജീവിതത്തിനു നേരെ വൻ തിരകൾ പോലുള്ള പ്രശ്നങ്ങൾ ...