Agape

Wednesday 2 March 2022

"Lord, do not be far from me"

Lord, do not be far from me. Psalm 35:22 "Lord, do not stay away from me" is a passage from a psalm written by King David. This is a psalm that King David wrote when he was in great distress. David pours out his sorrows to God when many rise up to fight and argue with him. It is also David's prayer to God that you will not be far from me, O God. Dear child of God, if enemies were to rise up against me and you, we would be in great trouble if God were not near us. When a country is in crisis, it is difficult to overcome it unless we call on God. When everything went against King David, there was only God in favor. If God also went against King David, there was no one else to help him. Dear child of God, we may find many who depend on you and me. But when we are in danger, everyone can walk away. Only God is near us. If God is not with us, we will be left alone. When King David was alone, his prayer to God was, "Lord, do not be far from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"തളർന്നുപോകരുതേ "

തളർന്നുപോകരുതേ. ജീവിതത്തിന്റെ വഴിത്താരയിൽ ആരും സഹായത്തിനില്ലെങ്കിലും ദൈവം തന്റെ ദൂതനെ അയച്ചു നമ്മെ ധൈര്യപെടുത്തും.ഇന്ന് നാം കടന്നു പോകുന്ന പ...