Agape

Monday 23 August 2021

God is my light and my salvation

 God is my light and my salvation


 In Psalm 27: 1 King David says, "God is my light and my salvation."  God is always the light of a child of God.  So darkness cannot rule over him.  Because the Creator of the universe dwells in him, darkness cannot touch the child of God.  In the same way, God is the salvation of a child of God.  God was his light and salvation in the life experience of King David when he was in the wilderness, when he was on the battlefield, when he was among the Philistines.  Those who put their trust in God without trusting in man will cry out, "Yahweh is my light and my salvation."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"ജീവിതത്തിനു നേരെ വൻ പ്രശ്നങ്ങൾ ആഞ്ഞടിക്കുമ്പോൾ അഭയമായി യേശു നാഥൻ ഉണ്ട്."

ജീവിതത്തിനു നേരെ വൻ പ്രശ്നങ്ങൾ ആഞ്ഞടിക്കുമ്പോൾ അഭയമായി യേശു നാഥൻ ഉണ്ട്. നമ്മുടെ ഈ ലോക യാത്രയിൽ ജീവിതത്തിനു നേരെ വൻ തിരകൾ പോലുള്ള പ്രശ്നങ്ങൾ ...