Agape

Wednesday 16 June 2021

The angel of the LORD goeth forth, and delivereth his saint.

The angel of the LORD goeth forth, and delivereth his saint. Dear child of God, is the enemy encircling you? Are external forces gathered to destroy you? Is everyone against you? Jehovah is with you. When Gehazi saw the army with human eyes, he was frightened when the king of Aram and his army turned around to kill Elisha. Elisha prayed for Gehazi to open his eyes. When Gehazi's inner eye was enlightened, he saw the army of God encamped against the king of Syria. David saith, The LORD is my light and my salvation. Who am I afraid of? Jehovah, the Power of My Life If an army encamp against me, my heart shall not be afraid, and I shall be safe against war (Psalm 27: 1,3) because David knew that it was David's experience that the angel of the Lord would encamp and deliver the godly. May that faith grow in us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"ജീവിത ഭാരങ്ങൾ വഹിക്കുന്ന ദൈവം."

ജീവിത ഭാരങ്ങൾ വഹിക്കുന്ന ദൈവം. ജീവിതത്തിൽ ഭാരങ്ങൾ, പ്രയാസങ്ങൾ വർധിക്കുമ്പോൾ ഒന്നോർക്കുക യേശുദേവന്റെ വാക്കുകൾ "അധ്വാനിക്കുന്നവരും ഭാരം ച...