Agape

Tuesday 22 June 2021

"Is the Christian life comfortable?

Is
the Christian life comfortable? A Christian must travel with his cross like Jesus Christ. The cross of each person will be different. Thus saith the Lord; Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. My yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Each of us is called to bear the yoke of the Lord. The path of life is narrow. The Christian way of life is narrow and narrow. The wide door is the way of destruction. Do not be afraid of anyone who can do anything if you travel through the wide door but the only way to get there is in hell. The Christian way is narrow. All the early fathers bore their own crosses and suffered and came before God. Can one check whether I am passing through the wide door or on the path of life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"കൂടെയിരിക്കുന്ന ദൈവം "

കൂടെയിരിക്കുന്ന ദൈവം. ഒരു ദൈവപൈതലിനോടൊപ്പം എപ്പോഴും ദൈവത്തിന്റെ സാന്നിധ്യം ഉണ്ടായിരിക്കും. ഓരോ നിമിഷവും നടക്കേണ്ടുന്ന പാത ദൈവാത്മാവ് കാണിച്ച...