Agape

Saturday 3 April 2021

"LOVE HAS A RESPONSE :Pastor Chris "

 



*Love Has A Response*



*A real love for others will chase those worries away. The thought of being punished is what makes us afraid. It shows that we have not really learned to love. 1 John 4:18 CEV*


I’m sure you’re not afraid to ask your dad or mum for anything. Even when you do wrong, you wouldn’t run from them; rather, you’d run to them to apologize. Why? The reason is that you know they love you very much, and as such your response to them is based on that knowledge. This is what I call ‘love response’. This should always be your response to the Lord. Never be fearful before Him for He loves you dearly, regardless of your mistakes; He’s forever kind and forgiving.


*📖 Scripture Reading*

1 John 4:16-19


*🗣 Say This*

Dear Father, I thank You for the confidence to always come before You boldly to present my requests and receive answers. I know you love me dearly and want the best for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"ദൈവം അറിയാതെ നമ്മുടെ ജീവിതത്തിൽ ഒന്നും സംഭവിക്കുന്നില്ല."

ദൈവം അറിയാതെ നമ്മുടെ ജീവിതത്തിൽ ഒന്നും സംഭവിക്കുന്നില്ല. നമ്മുടെ ജീവിതത്തിൽ നന്മ ഭവിക്കുന്നത് മാത്രമല്ല തിന്മ ഭവിക്കുന്നതും ദൈവത്തിനു അറിയാം...