Agape

Monday 26 April 2021

Did Moses and Elijah again come to the world?

 Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for Israel. Malachi 4:4-(Messiah.)

See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. He will turn the hearts of fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse. Malachi 4:5-6(John the Baptist )

The Transfiguration

Mark 9:2-12

Jesus replied, "To be sure, Elijah does come first, and restores all things. Why then is it written that the Son of Man must suffer much and be rejected? But I tell you, Elijah has come, and they have done  to him everything they wished, Just ad it is written about him."


No comments:

Post a Comment

"ദൈവ സ്നേഹത്തിന്റെ അളവുകോൽ"

ദൈവ സ്നേഹത്തിന്റെ അളവുകോൽ. നമ്മുടെ ഈ ഭൂമിയിലെ ജീവിതത്തിൽ പലരും നമ്മെ കൈവിട്ടെന്ന് വരാം.പലരുടെയും സ്നേഹത്തിന്റെ അളവുകോൽ ധനവും പ്രശസ്തിയും ആകു...