Agape

Thursday 8 April 2021

"DAILY PRAYER "

 



 *PRAYER POINTS*

1. My Father, I am available, use me for Your glory, in the name of Jesus.


2. O God, cleanse me inside and outside with Your brush of fire, in the name of Jesus.


3. O Lord, cut off from my life anything you hate, in the name of Jesus.


 *EVENING* 

4. My heart, remain steadfast in God’s ways, in the name of Jesus.


5. I disengage myself from dark powers assigned to pollute my glory, in the name of Jesus.


6. O Lord, empower me to sleep and wake up in Your likeness everyday, in the name of Jesus.


7. Every evil dream that pollutes my glory, die, in the name of Jesus.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"കാക്കയുടെ വരവ് നിന്നാലും സാരേഫാത്ത് ഒരുക്കുന്ന ദൈവം."

കാക്കയുടെ വരവ് നിന്നാലും സാരേഫാത്ത് ഒരുക്കുന്ന ദൈവം. ഇന്ന് നമുക്ക് ആശ്രയം ആയിരിക്കുന്ന കരങ്ങൾ നിലച്ചാലും സൃഷ്ടിതാവ് നമുക്ക് വേണ്ടി വഴികൾ തുറ...