Agape

Monday 2 January 2012

THE SEVEN WORDS OF JESUS ON THE CROSS

THE FIRST WORD


"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do."

Gospel of Luke 23:34
  
                                                         THE SECOND WORD


"Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise."

Gospel of Luke 23:43



THE THIRD WORD


"Jesus said to his mother: "Woman, this is your son".
Then he said to the disciple: "This is your mother."

Gospel of John 19:26-27


THE FOURTH WORD


"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34


THE FIFTH WORD


"I thirst"

Gospel of John 19:28




THE SIXTH WORD


When Jesus had received the wine, he said,
"It is finished";
and he bowed his head and handed over the spirit.

Gospel of John 19:30


THE SEVENTH WORD


Jesus cried out in a loud voice,
"Father, into your hands I commend my spirit":

Gospel of Luke 23:46

No comments:

Post a Comment

"ദൈവം നമ്മെ അനുഗ്രഹിച്ചാൽ അതു തടയുവാൻ ആർക്കും സാധ്യമല്ല."

ദൈവം നമ്മെ അനുഗ്രഹിച്ചാൽ അതു തടയുവാൻ ആർക്കും സാധ്യമല്ല. യോസെഫിനോട് ദൈവം വെളിപ്പെടുത്തിയ സ്വപ്നത്തിന് ശേഷം യോസെഫിനു തന്റെ സ്വപ്നം ഒരിക്കലും ന...